2017-11-27 - 2017-12-01
09:30:00 - 05:00:00
Next page is an invoice for your tuition payment. Please make sure to PRINT it or EMAIL it to your institution for payment. It cannot be reproduced again!
Please Note! Important!
- Since all the courses are hands-on we don’t send out any more addition information or confirmation. You will receive the textbook and syllabus on the first day of the course.
- Upon successful registration you will receive the confirmation letter and also a receipt for the credit card transaction.
- For IDI payment it’s your responsibility to confirm the payment with your department. If your payment is not received with 2-3 weeks after registration, your registration will be canceled. Please, contact Dr. Yelena Akelina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-305-0992 if you have any concerns about the payment.
- All requests for cancellation refund must be received at least 3 weeks in advance of the training start date. All but $100.00 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- On the first day of the training you should report at 9:30am to the microsurgery lab located at 622W 168 Street, PH bldg, Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, 11 floor, room 1158. If you need direction, pl, refer to the website.
- Please, wear a comfortable clothes, shoes or scrubs.
- You don’t need to bring your loupes to the course, we only using microscopes.