2017-10-16 - 2017-10-20
09:30:00 - 05:00:00
Note: There are no open slots in this section. Please go back and choose another section.
Please Note! Important!
- Since all the courses are hands-on we don’t send out any more addition information or confirmation. You will receive the textbook and syllabus on the first day of the course.
- Upon successful registration you will receive the confirmation letter and also a receipt for the credit card transaction.
- For IDI payment it’s your responsibility to confirm the payment with your department. If your payment is not received with 2-3 weeks after registration, your registration will be canceled. Please, contact Dr. Yelena Akelina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-305-0992 if you have any concerns about the payment.
- All requests for cancellation refund must be received at least 3 weeks in advance of the training start date. All but $100.00 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- On the first day of the training you should report at 9:30am to the microsurgery lab located at 622W 168 Street, PH bldg, Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, 11 floor, room 1158. If you need direction, pl, refer to the website.
- Please, wear a comfortable clothes, shoes or scrubs.
- You don’t need to bring your loupes to the course, we only using microscopes.