Single Student Housing Application

 MDE/NS and Dental Grads must submit an application between February 1 and March 31.

Student Information

 IMPORTANT: Please use email address that we can send your housing assignment to.

Student Status for Semester Applying:  
Newly admitted full-time student Transfer full-time student
Matriculated full-time student not currently living in University Housing Other
Expected Date of Graduation:  

College of Dental Medicine
Mailman School of Public Health
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Cell Biology
Neurobiology & Behavior
Pharmacology & Molecular Signaling
Biomedical Informatics
Microbiology, Immunology & Infection
Pathobiology & Molecular Medicine
Nutritional & Metabolic Biology
Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics
Genetics & Development
Cellular Physiology & Biophysics
Cellular, Molecular & Biomedical Studies
School of Nursing
Graduate Program    
Human Nutrition Occupational Therapy Physical Therapy

Housing Preference
Mark your preferences according to the filing instructions
Accommodation Preference 
 Rank Your Preference: 1 -meaning most favorable, 2- meaning secondary choice and 3rd last choice
50 Haven Ave. - Bard Hall
Bard Hall Single Co-ed Floor Female Only Male Only
2-Person Suite  
3-Person Suite Single Double Room
Rank your Preference: 1 meaning most favorable, 2- meaning secondary choice 
100 Haven Ave.-Bard-Haven Towers 3/4-Person Suite
154 Haven Ave. Residence -Studio
If you wish to request accommodations due to a disability, please note this in the box below. To make such a request, you must also submit the required form to Disability Services by the appropriate deadline for consideration by the University Disability Housing Committee. While we will make every effort to meet your needs, accommodations are not guaranteed. For more information, please visit the Disability Services website, or contact Disability Services at (212) 304-7029 or
Indicate any factors requiring specific consideration in assigning you an accommodation in Bard.

Need Help? Contact Facilities Management

212-305-Help (4357), select 'Option 3'
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All other times, call Public Safety at
305-8100 for routine matters or
305-7979 for an on-campus emergency.

  • Student/Tenant Guide
  • Moving
  • Disability Services

Facilities Operations

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 3)
Fax: (212) 305-1026

Parking Office

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: (212) 305-1056
Fax: (212)305-1026

Residential Facilities

50 Haven Avenue
Bard Hall, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-304-7000
or 212-305-4357 (Option 2)


Medical and Graduate
Education Building