Physicians and Surgeons / Bard Hall Application

 Newly Admitted ETP & Dental Students: Apply for Housing, Feb. 1-Mar. 31.

All housing notifications—including both housed and waitlist statuses—will occur in early April 2016 


Student Information


Student Status for Semester Applying:  
Newly admitted full-time student Transfer full-time student
Matriculated full-time student not currently living in University Housing Other
Expected Date of Graduation:  
College of Physicians & Surgeons
M.D. M.D./Ph.D.  
  Graduate Program  

Filing Instructions
If you wish to request accommodations due to a disability, please note this on your application. To make such a request, you must submit a completed Disability Housing Accommodations Request Form and submit supporting documentation. We will make every effort to meet your needs, but please note that this is only a request and not guaranteed. More information about disability housing accommodations is available:
Indicate any factors requiring specific consideration in assigning you an accommodation in Bard.


Need Help? Contact Facilities Management

212-305-Help (4357), select 'Option 3'
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All other times, call Public Safety at
305-8100 for routine matters or
305-7979 for an on-campus emergency.

  • Student/Tenant Guide
  • Moving
  • Disability Services

Facilities Operations

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 3)
Fax: (212) 305-1026

Parking Office

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: (212) 305-1056
Fax: (212)305-1026

Residential Facilities

50 Haven Avenue
Bard Hall, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-304-7000
or 212-305-4357 (Option 2)


Medical and Graduate
Education Building